My name is Jaclyn. Nice to meet you!
A California native, I currently live in Seattle
working as a data consultant
after graduating from UC Berkeley with a degree in Cognitive Science. As a "philomath
," I am always in the pursuit of mastering new skills, sharing and acquiring knowledge, and freelancing for fun side projects. I enjoy spending my time:
- finding meaning from numbers
- working on web development and design projects
- studying Internal Chinese Martial Arts (tai chi, qigong, and baguazhang kungfu)
- playing piano and sharing music with communities (including senior homes, weddings, and church services; personal favorites: Chopin, Debussy, Beethoven, Eiunadi; may also be found jamming with my djembe or other multicultural percussion instruments)
- being a classic introvert (painting, sketching, reading, journaling, coffee shop hopping, meditating, and traveling solo)
- exchanging handwritten pen pal letters
- teaching, tutoring, and mentoring
- contemplating and discussing ideas surrounding topics such as quantum consciousness, education accessibility, minimalist living, personality types, and improving quality of life for elders
- and making lists. For everything.
Interested in my work, sharing ideas, or collaborating?
Available for personal websites, artwork, college mentorship, and piano or djembe accompaniment.